Okay, the truth is, these steps are not really secrets. They are ideas you may have heard (possibly not) over the course of your life.
The difference however is to move beyond simply hearing these and begin to APPLY these ideas to your life. And not just on a monthly basis, or weekly basis, but on a daily basis.
Ready for the list?
Here are my Seven Secrets to a Happy School Year! – adopted from one of my biggest role models, the late Wayne Dyer.
1. Want more for others that you want for yourself
2. Be an appreciator in your life. Look for that which is valuable rather than worthless.
3. Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditions which you want to produce.
4. Practice radical humility.
5. Be in a constant state of gratitude
6. Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it. If you use shame, it’s not going to help.
Now, woah Anne Marie! How the heck do you do all of these at once all the time. You begin with baby steps. Choose one of these ideas that resonates most with you and let that be your guidepost for this week. Sound good?
I’d love to know what you think about these steps and which one resonates most with you!